"Spanish Eyes" - originally it was the instrumental composition by Berthold Kaempfert for his orchestra, entitled "Moon Over Naples". The first most famous vocal version of the song (words: Charles Singleton and Eddie Snyder) was recorded by Engelbert Humperdinck. The song appeared on the album "A Man Without Love" released in 1965. In the set we present notation in the form of scores and notes for each instrument separately.
Download sheet music for "Spanish Eyes" (from album "A Man Without Love") by Engelbert Humperdinck. Arrangement: Notes for drum kit and percussion instruments.
- Available format:
- A Man Without Love (1965)
Charles Singleton, Eddie Snyder
- The way and the date of delivery:
- Ordered files will be sent by e-mail to the specified e-mail address in no more than 1 hour from receipt of payment to the store's bank account.
- Technical conditions of use of the purchased files:
- After purchasing sheet music will be available in PDF format. To use it you will need the electronic devices equipped with software to read PDF files. Files can be copied only for your own needs, making it available to third parties, including through the Internet, is prohibited by law.