The automatically translated english version of the Terms and Conditions found below is provided for convenience only. Legally binding is the Polish version of the Terms and Conditions (Regulamin) that can be found here
Terms and Conditions of this content is valid from 24 May 2018.
§ 1. Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions (hereinafter Regulations) determines the access rule and use of the Website and Online Shop playournotes.com (hereinafter Service). Using or the registration in the Service can take place exclusively under the Regulations.
§ 2. Administrator
Firma Muzyczna RONDO-QUARTET is an administrator and a sole owner of the service. Company is located at Rolnicza 43, 97-330 Przygłów, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity Polish Republic (CEIDG), NIP 7711014514, REGON 590354815, which Jan Walter is an owner, for person in charge of the sole proprietorship (hereinafter Administrator).
§ 3. User
- Every natural person, the legal person or person without organizational unit of the legal personality can use the Service (hereinafter User).
- Registration and using the Service is voluntary and free of charge. Added additional services which exactly will be described can stay in the Service.
- Users having access for the Service from outside territory of the Republic of Poland are responsible for acting in accordance with the established law in Republic of Poland.
- The Administrator is reserving the right for the vary off to the Service, the refusal of the service delivery, removing data or the liquidation of ordering for Users which: they are violating the rules determined in Regulations, they are committing attempts to get around Regulations or securities and principles of operation of the Service, are taking illegal, as well as action which are illegal or contrary to good manners.
§ 4. Service and Materials
- The service enables the purchase via e-mail drawing up the musical notation or tabulatur of musical pieces and verbal-musical in the form of PDF display file in resolution 1200 dpi (hereinafter Materials).
- The service enables Users to purchase and to use Materials offered in it, exclusively on principles determined in Regulations.
- In order to use the Service, User should have:
- device with Internet access and a web browser installed versions not earlier than the following:
- Chrome 31.0.1650 (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android)
- Safari 6.0.5 (Mac and iOS)
- Firefox 25.0.1 (Mac, Windows)
- Internet Explorer 9
- Opera 18.0 (Mac, Windows)
- active e-mail account
- Playback of audio examples may be required to install additional programs (plug-ins) to the web browser.
- Use of Materials in PDF format may require the installation of appropriate program eg. Adobe Reader, which is available on the manufacturer's website: http://www.adobe.com/pl/downloads/.
§ 5. Sales and Supply of Materials
- In order to make the purchase of Materials, Users placing an order by activating necessary appropriate options visible on the Service, available by every Material and further proceedings according to pointers handed to the User on every phase of the procedure of placing an order.
- During the registration the User will be asked only for giving the address email for which purchased Materials will be send.
- By the registration one should understand opening an account in the Service or the filling of right fields during the purchase of materials without the log-on.
- Acceptance and verification of order will take place after reading the Regulations and confirmation of this fact by selecting the appropriate option.
- Every order is being verified in the automatic way by sending the message email to the address given by the User at placing an order. Receiving the informational message in the email about accepting an order for the accomplishment means that an order was placed correctly.
- Executed orders are after receiving by the Administrator accessible to the paid amount due in the Service channels of the payment, title of the payment of the price of given Material. The moment of influencing of the amount due for Materials is finishing the procedure of the contract.
- Information about the price of given Material always stays orders given in the Service and while folding.
- Prices of Materials in the Service are gross prices given in Polish Zlotys (PLN).
- Making a payment can be held in different from the Polish Zloty (PLN), for currency withdrawn by the User, i.e. Euro (EUR), U.S. Dollar (USD) or British Pound (GBP). Currencies are being calculated after the current daily exchange rate and are applicable in a moment of placing an order.
- Ordered Materials delivery method is to download by the User through the data made with the data transmission made with the Internet connection, directly to the computer memory of the User or via dedicated mobile applications.
§ 6. Payments
- User can make payments through:
- Dotpay Secure Payments,
- bank transfer.
- User transfers the amount of money indicated on the Service prior to receiving Materials (prepayment). Service never asks to enter a login or password for your e-banking.
- Dotpay online payment service for https://playournotes.com/ is provided by Dotpay S.A. located at Wielicka 72 St, 30-552 Kraków, NIP 6342661860, REGON 240770255, KRS 0000296790.
- PayPal online payment service for https://playournotes.com/ is provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349).
§ 7. Copyright
- All Materials and other publications and texts (farther altogether as Publications) in the Service are protected with act from 4 February 1994 about the copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 1994 No. of 24 pos. 83).
- Also graphics, logotypes, buttons, pictures as well as their compilations and the available software are subject to a copyright protection in the Service, constituting the property of the Administrator (hereinafter Works of the Administrator).
- That being so, no Publications or Works of the Administrator cannot be unlawfully copied, redoubled or spread, of entity without consent authorised.
- Using the service the User commits himself for not-implementing any changes and to the non-user without consent of authorised entities from the contents of the Service in other way than determined in this Regulations.
- Purchasing the copy of Material is entitling the User exclusively to using appropriately, i.e. reconstructing in electronic devices, of leading to one's of the computer memory or other appropriate devices of Material in order to read the plot given, without the possibility of redoubling Material, the copying and using in the prohibited way with law of his contents in one piece or in fragments or of changing his electronic structure (e.g. file format) or of other alloying of the file with Material (e.g. removing securities or markings).
- Also distributing Material, making available or public reconstructing are prohibited, irrespective of the purpose and the form of this action.
- The user purchasing Materials in the Service is obliged to care for so that no other unauthorized persons have access to it in this way for them can copy it, to distribute without consent of the Administrator or to exploit him in other way at variance with the scope of granted laws. In case of detecting such situations, the Administrator can direct claims from this title towards User well-known to him of Material, from the title of violating laws to the given copy.
- Making purchased products available on the Internet without consent of the Administrator is forbidden. It is regarding private and commercial websites, P2P customers, internet forums, Internet communities in particular. In case of detecting situations mentioned above, the Administrator can manage the reason of the claim identified for the buyer from the title of violating laws to the given copy.
§ 8. Laws of Authors
- Administrator declares that he is an independent producer of all Materials offered for the sale and display files (JPG) and sound (MP3) being used for a presentation of the offer, and hence is akin in their owner observing all copyrights.
- Drawing the musical notation of musical work up or making his transcription, the Administrator is making every effort them to match the artistic idea of authors or contractors and didn't violate their personal rights.
- Presented sound previews of the musical notation aren't an artistic interpretation of the work, but only digital processing the graphic record.
- Administrator declares that he operates with respect for the property rights of authors and has a license agreement concluded with OZZ ZAiKS in Warsaw.
§ 9. Unbundled Software
- Rendering ordered Materials in the Service requires installing the appropriate software. The every installation of such a software is a subject of the individual licence agreement between the User and the supplier of such a software. The administrator will give information to the User in required providing software. The administrator isn't bearing responsibility for the correctness and effects of the action of the software.
- Administrator is conducting customer service, associated with technical problems being able to appear while using the software in the essential scope in Polish and English for reading ordered Materials.
§ 10. Customer Complaints
- All disruptions in functioning of the Service, remarks aimed at his and all other matters tied with the purpose and objects of the Service, in it concerning defects in Materials, can be advertised by Users by reporting to the Administrator or persons performing the role of carers the Service or sent by the User via e-mail to the support(at)playournotes.com.
- Complaints applications can be reported within 14 days of the date of the purchase.
- Complaints applications systematically will be investigated by the Administrator in the time not longer than 7 days from receiving the complaints application.
- Due to the specific nature of the Materials purchased by te User (electronic data) cannot be returned, so the user can not cancel the contract on the terms described in the Art. 10 section 3 point 5 of the Act from 2 March 2000 about the protection of some consumer rights and about the responsibility for the dangerous product and for liabilities for the damage caused by the dangerous product.
- The purchasing user is declaring moreover that he is conscious of fact, that supplied service in frames of the Service (among others the sale and using Materials) cannot be returned due to her character, in the connection with what, the User cannot withdraw from an agreement on principles described
- Receiving the corrupted file, incomplete or at variance with the description placed at the offer can be a base of the customer complaint. If this is the case the User is filing a complaint to the address support(at)playournotes.com efective file. After admitting a complaint, in possibly the shortest time, the User will receive the relevant email to his address file.
- The customer complaint cannot be based of:
- file correctly shown on the computer screen,
- non-receipt of the file of the e-mail address for the reason incorrectly given,
- Customer complaints and remarks contrary to Regulations won't be investigated.
§ 11. Contents of the Service put by Users
- Administrator will make every effort the Service and all services made available behind his agency to act in the constant way without any disruptions.
- Administrator reserves the right for temporary complete or partial turning off the Service to the purpose of improving it, adding services or conducting the conservation, without earlier warning about it Users.
- Administrator reserves the right for the anonymous publication of contents directed by Users at the team of the handling of the Service, but concerning issues associated with functioning of the Service (so-called FAQ), with given advice and other, which the Administrator will acknowledge that they are worth the reply to these contents as for of publicizing.
- Users have the right to place comments to materials contained on the Website. Placing comments is possible after login.
- Users have the right to freedom of the presentation of information, opinions, comments or other statemets, with the stipulation of sec. 6. Exclusively the User is bearing responsibility for the content of placed information and opinions by him.
- It is unacceptable posting comments that:
- are contrary to the law or the rules of social coexistence,
- infringe the rights of third parties,
- are vulgar or obscene,
- promote violence, racial or religious hatred or are otherwise objectionable,
- are advertising.
- Administrator has the right to remove comments inconsistent with sec.6, as well as other comments considered by Administrator for cumbersome or unnecessary in view of the subject of discussion. Comments that are not related to commented material may be removed by the Administrator. In addition, to the extent vulgar or obscene statements, Administrator may, at its discretion, convert such statement to remove elements inconsistent with sec.6 and place such reworked statement.
- Users who violate sec.6 may be permanently deprived of the access to the Service by the Administrator.
- Administrator has the right to freedom of management comments. In particular, it may, without giving any reasons, suspend the comments, remove comments from Service or change the rules for their placement and verification.
§ 12. Amendments to Regulations
- Administrator reserves the right for amendments to Regulations caused by possible changes in the law or an extension of the functionality of the Service, with the reservation that the contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations shall apply the version of the Regulations in force at the time of order.
- Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Service in the form of a unified text along with information about the date of any change. Registered Users will be automatically notified of the change in Regulations.
- After appearing on pages of the Service of information about changes in Regulations, the User should immediately read as amended, because logging on or any other activity in the Service, made after such an announcement are explicit from approval of new contents of Regulations by the User. Previous versions of regulations will be placed in a Service.
- The Personal Data Controller and the Personal Data Processor is the Firma Muzyczna RONDO-QUARTET located at Daniłowskiego St. 4b/2, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity Polish Republic (CEIDG), NIP 7711014514, REGON 590354815, which Jan Walter is an owner, for person in charge of the sole proprietorship.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- The user's data, in the form of an email address, is processed by the service with all security requirements, m.in. by using a Secure Encryption Protocol (SSL), in accordance with the principles set out in the applicable laws and are not shared with third parties. The user has at any time the right to freely inspect their personal data, the right to correct them, and the right to request the cessation of processing and removal from the database.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- To the extent and purpose necessary for the performance of the contract and the proper implementation of the services provided by the Service,
- To the extent and purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing shall not affect the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- To the extent and purpose in accordance with the user's consent if enrolled in the newsletter,
- To the extent and purpose in accordance with the consent of the user, if he has submitted his proposal,
- Each user shall have the unlimited right to request information about the content stored on it, as well as the right to request the alteration, blocking or erasure of the data, and the right to rectify the errors, additions or Update user data.
- If you are interested in the above changes, please contact us at email contact(at)playournotes.com.
- The service reserves the right to process user data after the purchase of material or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to investigate any claims before the court or if the national or union rules or the laws International oblige us to the retention of data.
- The erasure of personal data may be due to the withdrawal of consent or the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Service provider does not share personal information with other entities than authorized under applicable law.
- Commercial advices in an electronic form (e-mail) will be handed over exclusively in the event that the User gave the individual consent to receive them in such a form (record to the Newsletter). Giving consent to receive the correspondence via e-mail (e-mail) the User is making by marking right fields during the registration in the service, of shopping, as well as in the framework of placing the user account after log on for the Service. The above permission can be canceled by the User at all times by marking right fields out as part of placing the account or through the click into the appropriate link to the certified excerpt in the correspondence received via e-mail. (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883)
- The user is responsible for keeping secret his passwords, login names and other given data in the Service. The administrator isn't answering for making available by the user of the data for third parties and behind effects of the action made with using them.
- The service enables to use the function of the newsletter (hereinafter Newsletter).
- User can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter message.
- In particular, the newsletter will send information relating directly to the service, services and materials.
- The Newsletter is sent by e-mail.
§ 14. Cookies Policy
- Service is using cookies files which are facilitating using its resources, allow to the personalization of examined contents, for selecting contents to individual preferences and needs of users and for the data collection to needs of analysing the move from Users as part of the Service. Useful information contains Cookies and are being stored in the computer of the User - the Service can read files out at the another tie-up with the computer of the User. Turning off the option cookies isn't depriving possibilities of using the service, though certain functionalities of files under the procedure turned off of the User cookies can be unavailable or blocked.
- More information about used cookie files is on the site Cookie files.